January 6, 2011

Most Anticipated Albums of 2011

New music!  Here is 11 on my radar for 2011:

1. Rise Against Endgame
Easily the most anticipated album.  Can't wait, as these guys just keep getting better.
2. The Get Up Kids There Are Rules
Though what they've released/I've heard so far is different, they're too good not to be...well, good.
3. Face To Face
Duh.
4. Taking Back Sunday
Back with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper (at the demise of Straylight Run - easy trade there though), back to the Tell All Your Friends line-up.
5. Stateless Matilda(?)
If you heard the last album, you'd know why.
6.Alkaline Trio Acoustic Album/Skiba Record/The Emergency Room
Acoustic A3? Cool. Skiba solo studio album? Cool. Something from Danny's side? Cool.
7. Head Automatica Swan Damage(?)
Always interested in Darryl Palumbo's work, and the last Head A album was great.  Wonder if they'll keep the same style this go'round.
8. Thursday
Thursday songs are hit or miss with me (unlike everyone?), but their good is really good.
9. Neverending White Lights
Bring on the dark theatric (or maudlin) sound.
10. The Cure
Again, duh.
11. Unwritten Law Swan
I'm ready for some So-Cal party rock.

1 comment:

  1. could another point of view, baised and untrue, tear me away from you?

    -will you be my valentine if i'm a world away?-

    apologies are breaking me....

    -the constants aren't so constant anymore-

    will you be my valentine if i'm a world away?

    ReplyDelete